Welcome to the Research Administration Portal. This site is a combined effort from the Office of Research, UF HR Training & Organization Development, and key research administrators from our UF RA community.
This site is structured around the project lifecycle, and our goal is to help you find resources as you manage activities along that timeline. If you are planning to be a Principal Investigator (or you are already leading a sponsored project), this site is here to assist you in discovering UF policies and procedures, and resources to help you navigate the sponsored programs structure of the University of Florida.
This site is here for the UF community, so if there is missing information, needed updates, or we need to curate new content please be sure to follow the Contact Us link below and let us know!
- Getting Started: How to Navigate the RAP
- RAP News
- Research Project Lifecycle
- Research Terms & Acronyms
- Toolkits: Forms, Checklists, Links to Training, Guidance, and more!
- UF Research Administrator Directory
- UF Research Office, Center and Core Directory
Have a question, comment, or suggestion for this site? Have a resource to contribute?