NSF Fastlane is going away. UF is supporting the transition to Research.gov for NSF proposal submissions. Join us as we walk through preparing a proposal in Research.gov and gain insight from a DSP and departmental perspective on lessons learned. We will also show how to create a bioksetch in SciENcv, and highlight recent NSF updates to biosketches and current and pending forms.
- Amber Hardie, Sponsored Programs
- Khalid Snowden, Sponsored Programs
- Rodolfo Molina, College of Engineering
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
10:00 – 11:30 am
Registration closes Monday, August 18 and space is limited so don’t delay, register today!
- Ronda C. Mitchell, M.Ed.
- Grants Training Manager
- UF Human Resource Services
- Training & Organizational Development