There are many new questions due to the impact of COVID-19 on the administration of research and sponsored programs. This panel will provide some administrative guidance and be prepared to take your questions regarding management of sponsored programs in time of COVID-19. Current questions can be submitted ahead of time to email@example.com.
Topics in this virtual Zoom session include, but are not limited to: purchasing, documenting costs, and requesting no-cost extensions. This will be an interactive session with examples and opportunities for questions. Please join us!
- Rob Ferl, Professor of Horticulture and Assistant VP for Research
- Joshua Pesch, Sponsored Programs Manager
- Tiffany Schmidt, Assistant VP & Director of Contracts & Grants
- Lisa Deal, Assistant VP and Chief Procurement Officer or Nicola Heredia, Director of Procurement
- Brett Wallen, Accounting Manager/Travel
- Natalie Andrietta, Assistant Controller/Controller’s Office
- Randy Staples, Associate Controller of Disbursement Services
Monday, August 10, 2020
9:30 – 10:30 am
Registration closes Monday, August 3 and space is limited so don’t delay, register today!
- Ronda C. Mitchell, M.Ed.
- Grants Training Manager
- UF Human Resource Services
- Training & Organizational Development